Today feels special. Though there is nothing to really celebrate, I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders and I can now breathe a little easier. It's out of my hands and I (we) can only wait and see how things turn out.
Been bumping into people whilst being out and about recently, and it's nice to catch up with friends since it has been a while. I'm planning a short trip back to Brisbane this July and I am looking forward to it. It has been more than eight months since I last saw the boy and I miss him terribly.
I feel like I'm getting my life together, bit by bit. I'm starting to go out a little more, willing to meet people. I'm learning to handle my issues without letting affect my own life.
More things to do but at the same time it feels like I'm running out of time. I wonder how things will turn out at the end of it all...?
No comments:
Post a Comment