Today was a really good day. What was a planned meeting between two girls ended up as an impromptu chatting session amongst friends whose ties have stood the test of time. If it were not for the topics we were busy discussing about, it would have felt like time had came to a standstill, and we were all back in school, close knit as ever.
I know I have said this numerous times - in conversations and on this blog, but never fail to be thankful for the ones that have stood by my side throughout the years. For the loved ones who bother to reach out to me, instead of always waiting/ expecting me to do so.
I wished time would have gone by a tad bit slower today. The company was wonderful and I already miss the company of these friends.
This coming week seems promising with a few more meet ups which will definitely add more cheer to the festive season! I'm getting really excited, how about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment