The days have seemed to pass by really slowly. Way too many things have happened, and I guess that I am tired.
Not physically tired. Mentally tired. Tired of the fact that I hide what I really feel inside because I do not want anyone to worry. It sure does not seem like much, but I never knew that it would be so draining.
The quest for a placement for internship continues. Flutes called, and I got an interviewed scheduled. Not too sure what I should really expect I suppose. Hoping to be shortlisted for interviews at a certain few that I have applied, the rest do not really matter.
To all who have been concern, thank you. I have slowed down my pace of life quite abit. But not that much of the world will appreciate it though, as I have figured people will think that I have totally lost it. Wait, have I not?
No comments:
Post a Comment