Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Numerous unpleasant things have happened of late, and I chose not to say much. But tonight, I think that I have reached the lowest point ever.

The following may be harsh, but it is how I feel. I will not bother to paint it into a pretty picture, and if it irritates you, I cannot be bothered either.

When something is given to you, it is yours. Everybody knows that. Somehow or other, I have lost the right to take ownership of things that are technically and rightfully mine. With intentions to make someone else happy, my right to make a decision was lost. Heck, you never even asked if it was fine to give it away. Maybe you do not know, but I liked what I got. I was happy to have received what was given to me. But take away the item, and I would still be glad. Because it was given to meby my seniors, of whom which I can safely say will never give me anything ever again. But strangely enough, you took the liberty to decide what I should do with it. Why? It is mine. Sure, you wanted to make someone happy, but have you ever thought about me? Who are you to make any decision for me? I was not given the chance, to decide if it was something I wanted to give, neither was I asked if it was ok to part with something I would say is dear to me. It is strange, how I finally get something from my seniors, people I hardly know, and it touched me so much. But sadly, I had to part with it without my own consent. I had to leave immediately because seriously, I will bloody hell make a scene there. Who are you, to take away my right to make decisions, to do as you think, when something you gave away rightfully belonged to me?!?!

If things were so simple, why is it not possible that you do it on your own? Firstly, it is rightfully your own work as allocated. So why me? I know that you are busy, but has it ever dawned upon you that I have my work to do too? I never wanted to question what we have, but now, more and more, I feel that I cannot give in and take it all. You are smart, so please, do think about this.

I was there for you, when you needed someone to talk to. But strangely enough, you just shrug your shoulders when I turn to you. What the hell is going on? Is this your idea of how our friendship should work?

I have reached the limit people, I am taking in alot from every souce possible. I never want to talk because I do not want people to be affected. But now, this is it. Numerous times, I question the sincerity of my relationships with people. Today, I was robbed of so much more.

Do not make me feel, everything I once had, are all nothing, but lies.

No comments: