It is almost the end of the first week of school. If I really had to describe it in one word, nothing would best describe it other then BUSY.
The class has been great, a little quiet but I am not complaining. The lectures so far have been ok as well. I foresee problems with perhaps Airline Business and Management Accounting, but I shall try! French class has been erm, interesting I suppose. Much harder than I expected, but thank goodness for the familiar faces in the class like Adele and some of the HM people.
CCA has somehow been going into full swing already, with quite a bit to finish up before the HTB Orientation tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the HTB students again, but I hope that there will be plenty of chances for us to communicate with them as well.
Been talking to some of my old friends, trying to settle some paperwork of my own. Had a chat with Joshua last night, and I guess he did say things that made sense. But I guess it will take a while for me to decide what I shall do, if I do make a decision.
Some things around me, I somehow do not understand. To say that I am not affected would be a lie. I do not understand anything, anymore. I have friends whom I feel have either drifted so far apart, or have changed so drastically, that I do not know them anymore. Somehow I wish people would be a little more kind, and a little more understanding. Climb into a person's skin and walk around in it. I am upset that people get hurt, and in fear of hurting others for speaking their mind. They habour nothing but good intentions.
If only the world were a tad bit more loving, understanding and patient with one another.
Man. I feel like I am running for sainthood or something. *blink blink*
No comments:
Post a Comment