Thursday, December 02, 2004

Well it seems that it has indeed been a while since I last blogged. What has happened?

Well, for one, I am now taking the intermediate 1 for Salsa and well, the class have pretty fun people. Kermin, Keryew's sister is also taking class. Just had the first class and it seems pretty fun! Oh, not to forget getting a little dizzy. (Ok, that may be an understatement.)

And yes, it has been decided, Taufik Batisah is our Singapore Idol. Strangely, from being one who watched the show occasionally, I slowly got hooked on it and started rooting for Taufik. I did not get to watch the finals today as I was at dance, but there is always tapes from friends and the repeat telecast I suppose.

While the life of the finalists change from now, especially that of Taufik's, the rest of Singapore will slowly return to a life where we do not have to stay glued to the television every Thursday.

Hmmm... strange how I initially had alot to blog, but I seem to be suffering from writer's block I guess.

No comments: