Monday, December 20, 2004

The week has been tiring, physically and mentally. Spending more than 12 hours a day in school has more or less taken its toll on not only me but quite a number of people as well.

French class is getting interesting I suppose. Made a few careless mistakes in the test, just hope I pass pretty well. The pronounciations of words are more than a challenge!

The highlight of the week would have to be the weekend. Yesterday was the IG's Christmas Party and we all had quite a bit of fun! The best bit was when Fortune Teller Sarah showed us her incredible powers! From the looks of it, next year should be an interesting year for some of us. =)

The other would be today. Had the opportunity to take in the sights of Singapore, eventhough I was not in the pink of health. But the best would be the aftermath of the Saturday's fortune reading! Nelson and Lanka decided to be my 'Takopachi' and a poor prey was found! Besides that, I blew my cash on something pretty and useful I hope. Heh.

Something has crossed my mind a bit for the past week. And seriously, I know that I am not the only one who has haboured such thoughts. I really do not want to say much other than this: I really do not care how others judge me as long as I know that I am true to myself and to my cause. I may not be perfect but I know that I really am trying my best and am committed. I do not care what people say about me or perceive me to be. There are people who think the world of themselves but seriously, think twice before comforting yourself with such thoughts. I think alot more people I once have trusted, confided and love are showing their true colours. You should really find yourself a place in theatre which will fit you perfectly fine.

Enough of that, no point dwelling over unhappy matters that the parties involved are not even bothered with.

And oh, I just realised that this Christmas, I have not been invited to any party, dinner..NOTHING! Oh dear, this is extremely sad! Now I wonder if I will get any gifts. =( For the usual people who get tons of gifts from me, expect nothing. I really am sorry but I really had no time to do any shopping! Now I am sad. =(

No comments: