After five interviews and four offers, I have made up my mind. I have decided that Sentosa is where I want to be. I must thank people like Joyce, Felicia and Arthur, who have been really great seniors giving my advice and encouraging me. Michelle and my baby for being there, and of course, Lanka and Nilson for the support as well. Thank you everyone else, for the constant nagging and for checking up on me. =)
Sad to say, TTG, Singex, Zoo and SATS all called a little too late. But with that said and done, i am glad that all interviews are over for me. Pretty worried for my friends who have not found a placement though. I really hope for the best for everyone.
Strangely, many things have been going through my mind (ok, I know that that is not unusual). Was conversing with Lanka and oh well, I have come to realise that not all my friendships are not the same. The presence of the person is there but suddenly, the depth of the friendship is gone. I do wonder what on earth has happened but I guess that it is bound to happen. Like one day, I know that I will lose Lanka, who is now a really good friend. And we both know that it is something we cannot avoid.
On to other things, I wish that things were simpler. I seriously think that some aspects of my school life is just screwed up. I do not want to elaborate any further as this is a public blog. But I want to say this; do not treat me as such. I really cannot tolerate such behaviour and 'commitment' from all of you. And you guys take the easy tasks and all right? Fine, so much for it being groupwork. It just allows me to see a side of you that will help keep keep my distance away from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment