Sunday, March 06, 2005

ALP was fun. The weather was great, but not so much of some people that were present. But all in all, great! The IG really enjoyed ourselves, and it brought us closer in so many ways. *wink* I guess the highlight for me would have been the fact that with the girls assisting, Michelle and I managed to lift Nelson on our shoulders!

Lunch with Michelle and baby was fantastic too. It has been a while since I last sat in KFC for such a long period of time, and had such a nice chat with friends. In fact, it has been a long time since I have had a good chat with friends.

A level results was quite good for most of my friends. Mostly As and Bs, so I am really happy and proud of them! =)

It is strange, that the scent of a fresh nice shirt can somehow overwhelm me. It is nothing special actually, just crisp, clean and comforting.

No comments: