Sunday, March 13, 2005

Blogger seemed cranky last night, as a result, I could not really do much of an update. Went out with Penguin, Maria and Mummy yesterday. And finally, I cut my hair short. Ok, not superbly short but it is at shoulder length, and almost immpossible to tie up into a ponytail(bunnytail maybe). Definitely the shortest hair length since 1999. Rather like it, and couple of friends say that it pretty much suits me and my personality. =)

Caught the movie Hitch. While it was not entirely a comedy, it was a movie that was not only funny, but was injected with bits and pieces of truth and things that we can all learn I suppose. It was a good day, since I got to go to town, and got a little git from Mummy. Thank you, I love the album so much!

The NE Talk today was my first, and boy, was it bad. The Q&A was horrible, in fact everything was rather hilarious and questionable to a certain extent. One more talk to attend and then I will be done with that component of school. Heh.

Lunch cum dinner with Mummy was good. Mos Burger is always yummy, and always brings back memories for me. We touched on a conversation topic that made me see another side of Mummy, and numerous bittersweet memories rushed back, flooding my mind. Is it something that I crave for? I do not think I really know for sure, but it brought back a certain feeling in me, making me feel a little more whole.

The semester has more or less come to a close, other then the much dreaded exams. =( Thank goodness I am done with French, and that there are some really fun things that needs to be done after the papers. Seeing the seniors furiously taking snapshots throughout the last one or two weeks for the poly life, trying to cling onto whatever they could, and treasure everything and everyone around them. It made me think, when I reach my final semester in TP, and a chapter of my life is slowly coming to a close, will I have such friends?

I fear growing old. On my father's side, my uncle is still warded but will be discharged soon. Not very good news since he is still not in good shape but there is nothing much the doctors can do. On my mother's side, my aunt just got warded today cos she fell. An overdose of medication that the doctor prescribed caused 'partial blindness', resulting in the fall. I am so scared. Such things usually cause a chain reaction of events to happen. I am just so scared, because I know that things have happened and will continue to happen.

When I am old and frail, someone just please, do something to make it short, painless and easy for me and my loved ones.

No comments: