Saturday, March 05, 2005

One more week of school before the study week and the upcoming exams. There is still the Culture Quiz and Speaking Test for French and boy am I dreading them.

More or less finalised, I will be starting work at Sentosa on 25th April 2005, a month before everyone else. Thank goodness for James and Ross, think it will be good working with them.

To say that I am upset is more or less an understatement. I do not get it, why do you people treat me like I am invisible? And since I am a part of it all, why am I left out? Do you guys want me to bug you all the time? You guys never liked it so why want me to revert back to it?

A big part of my life, but yet I can never understand you at all.

No comments: